Elizabeth Hurley has no time for marriage
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Actress-model Elizabeth Hurley says she wants to marry her fiance, cricketer Shane Warne, but can't seem to find the time due to work commitments.
"We'd love to (get married), and it's top of our to-do list, but we just haven't. It's logistically quite difficult, because half the family are in Australia and half the family are here," she said in a Russian magazine interview.
In the accompanying shoot, the 47-year-old showed off her stunning curves in a plunging cossie, while another moody black and white snap showed her wrapped up in a fluffy coat.
Hurley spoke out about she keeps in shape and admitted she sticks to a diet, reported Mirror online.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim...
"But as you get older, it doesn't actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.