Elizabeth Hurley has no time for marriage
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Actress-model Elizabeth Hurley says she wants to marry her fiance, cricketer Shane Warne, but can't seem to find the time due to work commitments.
"We'd love to (get married), and it's top of our to-do list, but we just haven't. It's logistically quite difficult, because half the family are in Australia and half the family are here," she said in a Russian magazine interview.
In the accompanying shoot, the 47-year-old showed off her stunning curves in a plunging cossie, while another moody black and white snap showed her wrapped up in a fluffy coat.
Hurley spoke out about she keeps in shape and admitted she sticks to a diet, reported Mirror online.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim...
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might