Elizabeth Hurley hates super skinny
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley says she hates the idea of being super skinny.
The 47-year-old also said she has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger, reported Contactmusic.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim. But as you get older, it doesn't actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.
The former 'Gossip Girl' star recently said she has given up sugary foods and also reduced her coffee intake.