Elizabeth Hurley hates super skinny
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Assam; Sonia Gandhi to address a rally in Amethi today
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley says she hates the idea of being super skinny.
The 47-year-old also said she has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger, reported Contactmusic.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim. But as you get older, it doesn't actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.
The former 'Gossip Girl' star recently said she has given up sugary foods and also reduced her coffee intake.
"My 2013 health kick starts. Yes! Long, fast walk with dogs and zero sugar or anything with white flour. And a bit less caffeine and more vegetables."