Elizabeth Hurley hates super skinny
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley says she hates the idea of being super skinny.
The 47-year-old also said she has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger, reported Contactmusic.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim. But as you get older, it doesn't actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.
The former 'Gossip Girl' star recently said she has given up sugary foods and also reduced her coffee intake.
"My 2013 health kick starts. Yes! Long, fast walk with dogs and zero sugar or anything with white flour. And a bit less caffeine and more vegetables."