Elizabeth Hurley hates super skinny
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley says she hates the idea of being super skinny.
The 47-year-old also said she has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger, reported Contactmusic.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim. But as you get older, it doesn't actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.
The former 'Gossip Girl' star recently said she has given up sugary foods and also reduced her coffee intake.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.