Elizabeth Hurley hates super skinny
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley says she hates the idea of being super skinny.
The 47-year-old also said she has relaxed her diet and fitness routine because she believes having more curves helps her look younger, reported Contactmusic.
"I keep my eye on what I eat all the time, because now that we're older we have to make a conscious decision if we want to stay relatively slim. But as you get older, it doesn't actually look that attractive to be super skinny," she said.
The former 'Gossip Girl' star recently said she has given up sugary foods and also reduced her coffee intake.
"My 2013 health kick starts. Yes! Long, fast walk with dogs and zero sugar or anything with white flour. And a bit less caffeine and more vegetables."