Elizabeth Hurley's car stolen as she goes shopping
- Indrani told ex-husband if Sheena dies, we share Peter’s fortune, says Police
- Patidar Protests: Gujarat braces for a funeral as Hardik Patel heads to Delhi today
- Govt plans to set up teams of experts to quickly react to ‘negative news’
- Uttarakhand, 2 years later: A reason to smile
- Inform me of your meetings with minister Prakash Javadekar: MoeF Secretary to team
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley's luxury black Audi was stolen while she was shopping in Mayfair here.
The 47-year-old left her car for four hours but when she returned it was missing, reported Sun Online.
Hurley is said to have reported the theft to police who said, "There have been no arrests and our enquiries continue."
The actress was pictured parking the vehicle at lunchtime on Thursday before the crime was committed. Hurley was dressed in a pair of black trousers and a white padded jacket with a furry hood.
The actress has recently returned from a trip to Australia to spend time with her fiance Shane Warne and has had a spot of bad luck since arriving home.
Hurley recently said that her Labrador dogs, Lucy and Raj, had fallen ill with suspected food poisoning and she was very worried about them.
"Home Sweet Home. Wonderful to be back but two of my dogs have been seriously ill for the last 48 hours. Vet thinks poison. Horrific," she tweeted.