Emerald Valley wins Indo-German Oktoberfest Trophy
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Emerald Valley, trained by Naerndra Lagad and ridden by jockey Dashrath Singh won the Indo-German Oktoberfest Trophy at the Pune Race Course organised by the Royal Westen India Turf Club (RWITC) on Saturday. Marine Zone and Gloria came in second and third respectively.
Of the nine races held, the crowds cheered for their favourite Emerald Valley. On the other hand the Sir Sultan Chinoy Trophy was won by Red Baron, trained by Karthik Ganapathy and ridden by jockey B Sreekanth. Swift Memories came second and Cypress Point came third at the event.
Jaqueline Smile won the Chief Commissioner of Income Tax Pune Trophy. Adventurer and O'Princess took the second and third positions respectively. The Phenomenale Plate Div-2 was won by another crowd favourite Aliyana, trained by Sanjay Kolse and ridden by jockey Ishwar Pardeshi. Aflame came second and Crrisp came in third.
Silk Cut won the Indictment Trophy. Silk Cut is trained by Bezan Chenoy and ridden by Dashrath Singh. Cent Per Cent and Volterra completed the podium finish. The Prudential Champ Trophy was won by Zoraavar.
The second and third positions were taken by Modus Vivendi and Zafirah respectively. On the other hand Alkazi won the N.K.Pudumjee Trophy. Habibian and Harusha finished second and third.
The Phenomenale Plate Div-1 was won by Titleist. Royal Honour and Banana Boy made it to the second and third positions respectively.