Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield buy home
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
'Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are taking their relationship to the next level by buying a USD 2.5 million home together.
Once owned by late actor and comedian Dudley Moore, the property boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bedrooms,
Although it is not clear whose name is on the title deeds for the luxury home, the privately gated community in which it stands is said to be one of the most exclusive in the upmarket Beverly Hills area.
The one-storey property boasts 3,862-square-foot of space, as well as traditional features, such as wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms, according to RealEstalker.com.
Emma and Andrew first grew close when they starred alongside each other in The Amazing Spider-Man and have been inseparable since then.