Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield buy home
- We want to balance the two FDIs- Foreign Direct Investment and 'First Develop India': PM Modi
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to make maiden India tour next year
- J&K Chief Minister Mufti Sayeed hints at Mehbooba taking over as CM
- PM Narendra Modi's Britain visit has sparked China rivalry buzz: Daily
- Heavy rains continue to pound Tamil Nadu, life thrown out of gear
'Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are taking their relationship to the next level by buying a USD 2.5 million home together.
Once owned by late actor and comedian Dudley Moore, the property boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bedrooms,
Although it is not clear whose name is on the title deeds for the luxury home, the privately gated community in which it stands is said to be one of the most exclusive in the upmarket Beverly Hills area.
The one-storey property boasts 3,862-square-foot of space, as well as traditional features, such as wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms, according to RealEstalker.com.