Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield buy home
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
'Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are taking their relationship to the next level by buying a USD 2.5 million home together.
Once owned by late actor and comedian Dudley Moore, the property boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bedrooms,
Although it is not clear whose name is on the title deeds for the luxury home, the privately gated community in which it stands is said to be one of the most exclusive in the upmarket Beverly Hills area.
The one-storey property boasts 3,862-square-foot of space, as well as traditional features, such as wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms, according to RealEstalker.com.
Emma and Andrew first grew close when they starred alongside each other in The Amazing Spider-Man and have been inseparable since then.