Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield buy home
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
'Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are taking their relationship to the next level by buying a USD 2.5 million home together.
Once owned by late actor and comedian Dudley Moore, the property boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bedrooms,
Although it is not clear whose name is on the title deeds for the luxury home, the privately gated community in which it stands is said to be one of the most exclusive in the upmarket Beverly Hills area.
The one-storey property boasts 3,862-square-foot of space, as well as traditional features, such as wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms, according to RealEstalker.com.
Emma and Andrew first grew close when they starred alongside each other in The Amazing Spider-Man and have been inseparable since then.