Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield buy home
- Janata Parivar Wedding: PM Narendra Modi 'showstopper' at Saifai
- Sena defends Modi suit auction, says see what amount Rahul's wardrobe would fetch
- The net widens: Top executives from five firms, two consultants arrested
- After Manjhi anti-climax, Nitish begins second act: ‘With folded hands, sorry’
- Congress yet to apologise for coal loss, says PM Narendra Modi
'Spider-Man' stars Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield are taking their relationship to the next level by buying a USD 2.5 million home together.
Once owned by late actor and comedian Dudley Moore, the property boasts four bedrooms and three-and-a-half bedrooms,
Although it is not clear whose name is on the title deeds for the luxury home, the privately gated community in which it stands is said to be one of the most exclusive in the upmarket Beverly Hills area.
The one-storey property boasts 3,862-square-foot of space, as well as traditional features, such as wood-beamed ceilings, a brick fireplace and a stunning double height roof in one of the reception rooms, according to RealEstalker.com.
Emma and Andrew first grew close when they starred alongside each other in The Amazing Spider-Man and have been inseparable since then.