Emma Stone named best dressed women
- SC slams BCCI over Lodha report: Better fall in line, or we will make you fall in line
- SAARC Summit: Now, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan say they won't be going to Islamabad
- To isolate Pak, India pulls out of Islamabad SAARC summit
- Global competitiveness index: India jumps 16 ranks for second time, now at 39
- Shimon Peres, last surviving link to Israel's founding fathers, dies at 93
Emma Stone pipped Kristen Stewart and Tom Cruise's nine-year-old daughter Suri, youngest on the list, to be named as the best dressed woman of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The list was compiled by InStyle and featured 50 of the most stylish women on the planet.
'Spider Man' actress was closely followed by Diane Kruger, while Stewart took third place.
Alexa Chung, Victoria Beckham, the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Moss and Florence Welch, all secured five of the top ten places.
9-year-old Suri was the youngest to make it to the list and featured at the ninth spot.
Also making the list was Pixie Geldolf who came 23rd in the list. One-time chart topper Cheryl Cole took 42nd place while Emma Watson took 48th.
Men making the list included, David Beckham, Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling, Robert Pattinson and Eddie Redmayne.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP