Emma Stone named best dressed women
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
Emma Stone pipped Kristen Stewart and Tom Cruise's nine-year-old daughter Suri, youngest on the list, to be named as the best dressed woman of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The list was compiled by InStyle and featured 50 of the most stylish women on the planet.
'Spider Man' actress was closely followed by Diane Kruger, while Stewart took third place.
Alexa Chung, Victoria Beckham, the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Moss and Florence Welch, all secured five of the top ten places.
9-year-old Suri was the youngest to make it to the list and featured at the ninth spot.
Also making the list was Pixie Geldolf who came 23rd in the list. One-time chart topper Cheryl Cole took 42nd place while Emma Watson took 48th.
Men making the list included, David Beckham, Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling, Robert Pattinson and Eddie Redmayne.
"From Emma Stone to Frieda Pinto, Instyle's top 50 best dressed women, men (and little girls) each have a very individual inspirational style," said Eilidh MacAskill, Editor of InStyle.