Emma Stone starred in sex tape?
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
"Amazing Spider-Man" actress Emma Stone, who is known for her girl-next-door roles, reportedly starred in a sex tape before finding fame in Hollywood.
Radar Online quoted a close insider as claiming that the 24-year-old had a wild streak when she was younger and made the alleged video.
"Emma Stone has a sex tape and that's a fact. She made it long before she started dating Andrew Garfield, and before she really became a household name. She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it," a source told the gossip portal.
The homemade video has reportedly not been shopped around yet.
"The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with. But that doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes," the source added.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might