Emma Stone starred in sex tape?
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
"Amazing Spider-Man" actress Emma Stone, who is known for her girl-next-door roles, reportedly starred in a sex tape before finding fame in Hollywood.
Radar Online quoted a close insider as claiming that the 24-year-old had a wild streak when she was younger and made the alleged video.
"Emma Stone has a sex tape and that's a fact. She made it long before she started dating Andrew Garfield, and before she really became a household name. She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it," a source told the gossip portal.
The homemade video has reportedly not been shopped around yet.
"The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with. But that doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes," the source added.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within