Emma Stone starred in sex tape?
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
"Amazing Spider-Man" actress Emma Stone, who is known for her girl-next-door roles, reportedly starred in a sex tape before finding fame in Hollywood.
Radar Online quoted a close insider as claiming that the 24-year-old had a wild streak when she was younger and made the alleged video.
"Emma Stone has a sex tape and that's a fact. She made it long before she started dating Andrew Garfield, and before she really became a household name. She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it," a source told the gossip portal.
The homemade video has reportedly not been shopped around yet.
"The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with. But that doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes," the source added.
- Modi can leverage foreign policy to repair his domestic image
- Muslims biggest losers from our reservation policy, one that Bhagwat rightly wants reviewed
- If Pak state really cared for its people, it would put national economy above all else
- Despite little coverage in India, the Argentinian presidential election is significant
- Uday lacks a strong, accessible monitoring mechanism critical for its success
- What Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar won’t say