Emma Stone starred in sex tape?
- Holding talks with Nawaz Sharif important, efforts will be on improving ties: Sushma Swaraj in Islamabad
- Delhi: Odd-even restrictions from 8 am to 8 pm, penalty being discussed
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul attack govt, say its political vendetta
- Taliban militants attack airport in Afghan city of Kandahar
- Two militants killed in encounter on Srinagar-Jammu Highway
"Amazing Spider-Man" actress Emma Stone, who is known for her girl-next-door roles, reportedly starred in a sex tape before finding fame in Hollywood.
Radar Online quoted a close insider as claiming that the 24-year-old had a wild streak when she was younger and made the alleged video.
"Emma Stone has a sex tape and that's a fact. She made it long before she started dating Andrew Garfield, and before she really became a household name. She was just young and probably thought nothing would ever come of it," a source told the gossip portal.
The homemade video has reportedly not been shopped around yet.
"The tape remains in the hands of the person she made it with. But that doesn't mean there's any guarantee that it won't eventually hit the market. The higher Emma's star rises, the more valuable that tape becomes," the source added.
- GST panel lays out the middle ground for resolving political differences
- Leaders of India, Pak seem to get on better when abroad than at home
- The limits of negativism
- The fundamental duties are essential for an organised polity
- Nepal: Constitutional settlements require statesmanship and generosity, which is missing today
- Several problems with Delhi govt's odd-even formula, decision needs to be rethought