Emma Stone tops best dressed list of 2012
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
"Amazing Spider-Man" star Emma Stone has been crowned Hollywood's most stylish star of 2012 in a magazine poll.
The 24-year-old actress' unique fashion sense brought her top honours in the survey by editors at InStyle, who placed her streets ahead of rivals including Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss, reported Daily Express.
"Troy" actress Diane Kruger is in second place, beating "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart into third and TV presenter Alexa Chung in fourth.
Fashion show front-row regular Kate Bosworth gained fifth place, with Spice Girls star-turned-fashion designer Beckham one spot behind.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's elegant style earned the royal seventh place but the surprise entry was from Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise's six-year-old daughter Suri, who is placed ninth.
The style princess is sandwiched between supermodel Moss in eighth place and Florence + the Machine frontwoman Florence Welch in 10th.