Emma Watson defends Kristen Stewart over cheating scandal
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Emma Watson has come to the defense of Kristen Stewart, who caused controversy last year after it was revealed that she had cheated on her British boyfriend, actor Robert Pattinson, with married director Rupert Sanders.
Kristen and 42-year-old Rupert had a fling after filming Snow White And The Huntsman. Stewart issued a public apology but Sanders' wife Liberty Ross, 34, has since filed for divorce.
However, the Harry Potter star says that Kristen is human just like everybody else and also very young. Emma further defended the Twilight beauty saying that it's not fair to consider celebrities as matters of public interest.
The 22-year-old then applauded Kristen and Robert for doing everything in their power to make their relationship as far from the public eye as possible.
Emma, who is studying at America's prestigious Brown University and dating student Will Adamowicz, told Vanity Fair Italia that she empathises with Kristen.
Emma went to add that people think that the rich and famous have perfect lives – which is not true.
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor
- What general news channels could learn from business news anchors
- India’s abstention from UN negotiations for nuclear disarmament would be a lost chance
- India must delink classroom teaching from student learning
- In the long run, the rift within SP may make space for a clearer leadership