Emma Watson hated stripping in new film
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Emma Watson has said she hated taking her clothes off for a strip scene in her new movie.
The former 'Harry Potter' star, 22, is seen peeling off to her undergarments and being grabbed by her co-star Logan Lerman, 21, in the upcoming 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
Talking about the scene where she performs a song from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', Watson said, "I hated doing this so much."
Her role in the film is certainly a departure, it sees the actress play a wild high school student who befriends a fellow outsider.