Emma Watson hated stripping in new film
- Narendra Modi tears into the dynastic politics of Naveen and Rahul, calls Orissa CM 'nikamma'
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gang-rape convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence
- Bukhari supports Congress, says communalism bigger threat
- Arvind Kejriwal punched during roadshow in Delhi, AAP supporters thrash attacker
- ICC World Twenty20: Virat Kohli special takes India into final
Actress Emma Watson has said she hated taking her clothes off for a strip scene in her new movie.
The former 'Harry Potter' star, 22, is seen peeling off to her undergarments and being grabbed by her co-star Logan Lerman, 21, in the upcoming 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
Talking about the scene where she performs a song from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', Watson said, "I hated doing this so much."
Her role in the film is certainly a departure, it sees the actress play a wild high school student who befriends a fellow outsider.