Emma Watson hated stripping in new film
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Actress Emma Watson has said she hated taking her clothes off for a strip scene in her new movie.
The former 'Harry Potter' star, 22, is seen peeling off to her undergarments and being grabbed by her co-star Logan Lerman, 21, in the upcoming 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
Talking about the scene where she performs a song from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', Watson said, "I hated doing this so much."
Her role in the film is certainly a departure, it sees the actress play a wild high school student who befriends a fellow outsider.