Emma Watson hated stripping in new film
- India, Bangladesh seal historic Land Boundary Agreement
- Mumbai: 7 dead, 25 injured as fire breaks out at Lake Lucerne building in Chandivali
- A-lister Rahul Dravid gets a double role
- Najeeb Jung slams Kejriwal, says 'May god forgive him for he knows not what he says"
- Manipur ambush: PM Modi’s task force wants Army out of counter-insurgency duties in NE
Actress Emma Watson has said she hated taking her clothes off for a strip scene in her new movie.
The former 'Harry Potter' star, 22, is seen peeling off to her undergarments and being grabbed by her co-star Logan Lerman, 21, in the upcoming 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
Talking about the scene where she performs a song from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', Watson said, "I hated doing this so much."
Her role in the film is certainly a departure, it sees the actress play a wild high school student who befriends a fellow outsider.