Emma Watson hated stripping in new film
- Yadav, Bhushan wanted party's defeat in Delhi polls, allege AAP leaders
- Chhattisgarh PDS rice scam: probe widens as police find a list with names, alleged bribes
- Land bill on table, government tells opposition willing to make changes
- His last detention against norms, red flag pre-dated Mufti govt
- Assam MLA claims he warned cops before Dimapur lynching
Actress Emma Watson has said she hated taking her clothes off for a strip scene in her new movie.
The former 'Harry Potter' star, 22, is seen peeling off to her undergarments and being grabbed by her co-star Logan Lerman, 21, in the upcoming 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower'.
Talking about the scene where she performs a song from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', Watson said, "I hated doing this so much."
Her role in the film is certainly a departure, it sees the actress play a wild high school student who befriends a fellow outsider.