Emma Watson to be cast in wax
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson will be joining the likes of Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet as a wax work at Madame Tussauds here from March.
According to Madame Tussauds PR manager Nicole Fenner, the 22-year-old actress is one of the most requested personalities by their guests, reported Daily Express online.
Fenner, who feels Watson is like a true English rose, asserted that the actress will be modelled sitting on a chaise longue so that fans can snap themselves sitting next to the British star.
Fenner added that the former child actress will be dressed for the red carpet in an Elie Saab dress that she wore in 2011.