Emma Watson to be cast in wax
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson will be joining the likes of Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet as a wax work at Madame Tussauds here from March.
According to Madame Tussauds PR manager Nicole Fenner, the 22-year-old actress is one of the most requested personalities by their guests, reported Daily Express online.
Fenner, who feels Watson is like a true English rose, asserted that the actress will be modelled sitting on a chaise longue so that fans can snap themselves sitting next to the British star.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within