Emma Watson to be cast in wax
- Hummer horror case: Kerala court awards life sentence for convict Muhammad Nisham
- Pathankot attack part of our activity, nothing to do with Indo-Pak dialogue: Hizb-ul Mujahideen chief
- Rohit Vemula suicide: Dalit staff lay low in fear of being dubbed anti-national
- Pathankot: Intruder shot dead by BSF along Indo-Pak border
- Rohith Vemula got call from cops, notice from hostel
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson will be joining the likes of Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet as a wax work at Madame Tussauds here from March.
According to Madame Tussauds PR manager Nicole Fenner, the 22-year-old actress is one of the most requested personalities by their guests, reported Daily Express online.
Fenner, who feels Watson is like a true English rose, asserted that the actress will be modelled sitting on a chaise longue so that fans can snap themselves sitting next to the British star.
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go
- Half-baked explanation to remove coconut tree from Preservation of Trees Act
- Telescope: Why we don’t do comedy well
- Of deaths and births
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed