Emma Watson to be cast in wax
- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson will be joining the likes of Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet as a wax work at Madame Tussauds here from March.
According to Madame Tussauds PR manager Nicole Fenner, the 22-year-old actress is one of the most requested personalities by their guests, reported Daily Express online.
Fenner, who feels Watson is like a true English rose, asserted that the actress will be modelled sitting on a chaise longue so that fans can snap themselves sitting next to the British star.
Fenner added that the former child actress will be dressed for the red carpet in an Elie Saab dress that she wore in 2011.