Emma Watson to be cast in wax
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
'Harry Potter' star Emma Watson will be joining the likes of Helen Mirren and Kate Winslet as a wax work at Madame Tussauds here from March.
According to Madame Tussauds PR manager Nicole Fenner, the 22-year-old actress is one of the most requested personalities by their guests, reported Daily Express online.
Fenner, who feels Watson is like a true English rose, asserted that the actress will be modelled sitting on a chaise longue so that fans can snap themselves sitting next to the British star.
Fenner added that the former child actress will be dressed for the red carpet in an Elie Saab dress that she wore in 2011.
- Candidates’ wives prefer to be known by husband’s nickname
- A year on, ‘serial molester’ in police net
- Raakhi Birla’s road show fails to stir locals
- Rights panel bars school from forcing out student for ‘misbehaviour’
- Force India out to prove podium was no fluke
- Mohali openers involved in record 587-run partnership