Employment must be guided only by educational qualification: CM
Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan said that employment should be guided by educational and other qualifications rather than other collateral criteria. He was speaking at the opening of the second Bridgestone plant at Chakan on Tuesday in Pune.
According to Chavan, the issue of security for companies opening bases in Pune and its fringes is of paramount importance. He also stated that the state government will ensure that proper security is provided to the the companies and added that no political interference would be tolerated in this.
Talking about preferential employment for local citizens, the Chief Minister said that education qualification should be given preference to any other thing. He also said that the new industrial policy of the state government would ensure generation of employment and allow the state to grow industrially.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties