Emraan Hashmi set to shake a leg at Mohit Suriís wedding party
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Emraan Hashmi is all set to groove at a special family act at cousin Mohit Suri's wedding bash.
According to the Suri's sister Smiley, the 33-year-old actor will shake a leg with her for a dance performance at a post-wedding cocktail party Jan 31.
The 'Kalyug' star, who is very excited about her brother's temple wedding, also said that there was a is also a secret act planned but she can't reveal it as of now.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might