Emraan Hashmi set to shake a leg at Mohit Suriís wedding party
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
Emraan Hashmi is all set to groove at a special family act at cousin Mohit Suri's wedding bash.
According to the Suri's sister Smiley, the 33-year-old actor will shake a leg with her for a dance performance at a post-wedding cocktail party Jan 31.
The 'Kalyug' star, who is very excited about her brother's temple wedding, also said that there was a is also a secret act planned but she can't reveal it as of now.
Film Director Suri will be tying knot with his long-time ladylove actress Udita Goswami later this month.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress