Emraan Hashmi set to shake a leg at Mohit Suriís wedding party
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
Emraan Hashmi is all set to groove at a special family act at cousin Mohit Suri's wedding bash.
According to the Suri's sister Smiley, the 33-year-old actor will shake a leg with her for a dance performance at a post-wedding cocktail party Jan 31.
The 'Kalyug' star, who is very excited about her brother's temple wedding, also said that there was a is also a secret act planned but she can't reveal it as of now.
Film Director Suri will be tying knot with his long-time ladylove actress Udita Goswami later this month.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'