Emraan Hashmi set to shake a leg at Mohit Suriís wedding party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- On Ambedkar Day, BJP says UPA favoured Muslims over Dalits
- RSS-led core group maps Modi campaign route
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi becoming PM is a fantasy, says Mamata; Varun files nomination
Emraan Hashmi is all set to groove at a special family act at cousin Mohit Suri's wedding bash.
According to the Suri's sister Smiley, the 33-year-old actor will shake a leg with her for a dance performance at a post-wedding cocktail party Jan 31.
The 'Kalyug' star, who is very excited about her brother's temple wedding, also said that there was a is also a secret act planned but she can't reveal it as of now.
Film Director Suri will be tying knot with his long-time ladylove actress Udita Goswami later this month.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties
- BJP dancing to the tune of RSS: Sonia Gandhi | The Indian Express
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh’s book embarrasses PM; ‘Singh had little political authority’
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Rahul Gandhi insulting Ambedkar by taking credit for laws: Narendra Modi