Emraan Hashmi to walk red carpet at Berlin film festival
- Dadri: Outrage after mob lynches man for allegedly consuming beef
- At United Nations, Pak PM Sharif plays his old tune on Kashmir
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Death sentence for 5 convicts, life for 7
- Modi's foreign visits need to be backed up with action on ground: Rajan
- Diesel rates up by 50 paise from midnight tonight, no change in petrol price
Emraan Hashmi who has been the Bhatt's golden boy for a while now, has been venturing into different camps of late. With multiple hits under his belt, Emraan has certainly carved a niche for himself in the industry. Now we hear that Hashmi is all set to walk the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival in support of Danis Tanovic's new film An Episode In The life of an Iron Picker.
Earlier it was reported that Emraan is signed on to play a role in Danis Tanovic's next, while Cinemorphic, the production house of Prashita Chaudhary, will produce the film in co-production with Anurag Kashyap and Guneet Monga's Sikhya Entertainment in India and internationally with Cedomir Kolar and Marc Baschet.
Speaking about the red carpet event, Guneet Monga of Sikhya Entertainment says, "We are one big family there to support and cheer on for Danis as his film is in competition. I am glad to be producing his next film."