Emraan Hashmi to walk red carpet at Berlin film festival
- Probing Pathankot attack: Fence floodlights that didn’t work, gaps in border patrol
- Venkaiah meets Sonia, seeks Cong cooperation in passage of critical bills
- Opinion: Left is stuck with old issues, writes Prakash Karat
- Chhattisgarh Tapes: Congress expels MLA Amit Jogi for six years
- Sensex tumbles 378 pts, Nifty cracks 7,700 on global rout
Emraan Hashmi who has been the Bhatt's golden boy for a while now, has been venturing into different camps of late. With multiple hits under his belt, Emraan has certainly carved a niche for himself in the industry. Now we hear that Hashmi is all set to walk the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival in support of Danis Tanovic's new film An Episode In The life of an Iron Picker.
Earlier it was reported that Emraan is signed on to play a role in Danis Tanovic's next, while Cinemorphic, the production house of Prashita Chaudhary, will produce the film in co-production with Anurag Kashyap and Guneet Monga's Sikhya Entertainment in India and internationally with Cedomir Kolar and Marc Baschet.
Speaking about the red carpet event, Guneet Monga of Sikhya Entertainment says, "We are one big family there to support and cheer on for Danis as his film is in competition. I am glad to be producing his next film."
- Left is stuck with old issues. It must strike new conversations with middle classes and youth
- To tackle terror, Saudi Arabia would have to fight the very forces it supports
- In the new year, the state must not look on as the weak are bullied
- A dream called Akhand Bharat
- Underestimating disability
- India, Pakistan must break the pattern of camaraderie cameos