Emraan Hashmi to walk red carpet at Berlin film festival
- Espionage racket with ISI links busted in Jammu, Kolkata; BSF jawan among five arrested
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to attend UN climate summit
- Nepal releases 13 SSB personnel after brief detention
- Turkey to hand over body of dead Russian pilot to Moscow: PM
- Bhushan challenges Kejriwal for public debate on Lokpal Bill
Emraan Hashmi who has been the Bhatt's golden boy for a while now, has been venturing into different camps of late. With multiple hits under his belt, Emraan has certainly carved a niche for himself in the industry. Now we hear that Hashmi is all set to walk the red carpet at the Berlin Film Festival in support of Danis Tanovic's new film An Episode In The life of an Iron Picker.
Earlier it was reported that Emraan is signed on to play a role in Danis Tanovic's next, while Cinemorphic, the production house of Prashita Chaudhary, will produce the film in co-production with Anurag Kashyap and Guneet Monga's Sikhya Entertainment in India and internationally with Cedomir Kolar and Marc Baschet.
Speaking about the red carpet event, Guneet Monga of Sikhya Entertainment says, "We are one big family there to support and cheer on for Danis as his film is in competition. I am glad to be producing his next film."
- Ahead of the Paris summit, India has been again targeted as a spoiler
- Shunning coal not viable for India; World needs to come together to make it cleaner
- Detained at IFFI: You can chain our hands, but you can't choke our voices
- How 'secular', 'socialist' came to be part of Constitution, and why they remain
- Next door Nepal: Blaming the neighbour
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past