- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
Five children succumbed to encephalitis at BRD Medical College Hospital in Gorakhpur taking the toll in the disease in eastern Uttar Pradesh to 225, this year.
Three children from Gorakhpur and two from Deoria died in the hospital on Saturday, said Additional Director (Health) Diwakar Prasad on Sunday.
As many as 50 more people suspected to be suffering from encephalitis have been admitted to the hospital during the last 24 hours, he said.
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- A Little Bit Of Magic
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed