- Centre moves Supreme Court against HC order on President's Rule in Uttarakhand
- Arunachal Pradesh: 16 people killed in Tawang landslide
- ‘Falsehood’ and ‘irrelevant’: How Centre’s case collapsed in Uttarakhand High Court
- South Kashmir hears echo from Dadri Killing to Bharat Mata ki Jai
- Record 35% jump pushes 60-plus population to an all-time high
Five children succumbed to encephalitis at BRD Medical College Hospital in Gorakhpur taking the toll in the disease in eastern Uttar Pradesh to 225, this year.
Three children from Gorakhpur and two from Deoria died in the hospital on Saturday, said Additional Director (Health) Diwakar Prasad on Sunday.
As many as 50 more people suspected to be suffering from encephalitis have been admitted to the hospital during the last 24 hours, he said.
- The new alignment of incentives, unrest could make reservations an important political axis
- Pak seems to have woken up to the menace of an extremist consensus wrongly based on religion
- BJP won LS majority because of high corruption & even higher inflation under UPA
- Ram Madhav’s assertions do not match the ideological discourse of the RSS
- CCTVs and training courses in Oxford can’t transform school education. Mindsets need to change.
- In Tihar, more the murders, the greater your status; greater the loot, the bigger the status