Engineering student dies in road accident
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
A second year engineering student from Sinhagad College died in an accident in the early hours of Friday when he was on his way to the Lonavala railway station to receive his father who had come from Latur to visit him.
Lonavala rural police have identified the deceased as Vaibhav Keshav Akuskar, 20, who was originally from Kaij in Beed district while his family is currently in Latur. Investigating officer V N Malusare said, "His father had taken the Latur-Mumbai train and was to get down at Lonavala. Akuskar told his father that he would pick him up."
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words