Enrique Iglesias appeals fans to donate for typhoon Haiyan relief
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Latin sensation Enrique Iglesias has requested his fans to make donations for the victims of the deadly Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines, which created a havoc earlier this month.
The 38-year-old singer made a personal appeal to his fans to boost funding for the relief on his official website, reported Contactmusic.
Sharing a link to the Red Cross on his official website, Iglesias wrote, "Help The Philippines! People in the Philippines need our help right away! Please consider donating to Haiyan disaster relief. You'll feel good that you did."
The cause has also been promoted by rockers from American
band Journey, rapper The Game and pop sensation Justin Bieber, who is believed to have put up a graffiti on auction in order to raise money for the victims.