Enrique Iglesias appeals fans to donate for typhoon Haiyan relief
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Latin sensation Enrique Iglesias has requested his fans to make donations for the victims of the deadly Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines, which created a havoc earlier this month.
The 38-year-old singer made a personal appeal to his fans to boost funding for the relief on his official website, reported Contactmusic.
Sharing a link to the Red Cross on his official website, Iglesias wrote, "Help The Philippines! People in the Philippines need our help right away! Please consider donating to Haiyan disaster relief. You'll feel good that you did."
The cause has also been promoted by rockers from American
band Journey, rapper The Game and pop sensation Justin Bieber, who is believed to have put up a graffiti on auction in order to raise money for the victims.