Enrique Iglesias appeals fans to donate for typhoon Haiyan relief
- No resignations, BJP prepares for stormy Monsoon session
- IPL GC meet: Thakur-Shirke want CSK, RR scrapped; Shukla-Shastri say no
- Arvind Kejriwal to PM: Devote time to Delhi Police or hand over its charge
- Two killed in landslide on Mumbai-Pune Expressway, traffic comes to halt
- IIT Delhi's decision to invite Ramdev raises eyebrows
Latin sensation Enrique Iglesias has requested his fans to make donations for the victims of the deadly Typhoon Haiyan in Philippines, which created a havoc earlier this month.
The 38-year-old singer made a personal appeal to his fans to boost funding for the relief on his official website, reported Contactmusic.
Sharing a link to the Red Cross on his official website, Iglesias wrote, "Help The Philippines! People in the Philippines need our help right away! Please consider donating to Haiyan disaster relief. You'll feel good that you did."
The cause has also been promoted by rockers from American
band Journey, rapper The Game and pop sensation Justin Bieber, who is believed to have put up a graffiti on auction in order to raise money for the victims.