Entrepreneurs share their stories at Indian School of Business, Mohali
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
The second day of the Youth to Business Forum organised by AIESEC at the Indian School of Business, Mohali witnessed a host of speakers motivating the youngsters.
Shashank Mehta, Co-founder, Climate Connect, delivered a talk in the session "Champions of Change: Founders' Series". Vinay Johar, CEO of R Chillies took over the stage to proceed with the Founders' League and began with sharing his story.
The speakers stated that entrepreneurship is about risk and reward. Sameer Guglani, co-founder Morpheus, added to the idea with his story that spanned across moments of career shifts, risks and rejection.