Entrepreneurs share their stories at Indian School of Business, Mohali
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
The second day of the Youth to Business Forum organised by AIESEC at the Indian School of Business, Mohali witnessed a host of speakers motivating the youngsters.
Shashank Mehta, Co-founder, Climate Connect, delivered a talk in the session "Champions of Change: Founders' Series". Vinay Johar, CEO of R Chillies took over the stage to proceed with the Founders' League and began with sharing his story.
The speakers stated that entrepreneurship is about risk and reward. Sameer Guglani, co-founder Morpheus, added to the idea with his story that spanned across moments of career shifts, risks and rejection.