Entrepreneurs share their stories at Indian School of Business, Mohali
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
The second day of the Youth to Business Forum organised by AIESEC at the Indian School of Business, Mohali witnessed a host of speakers motivating the youngsters.
Shashank Mehta, Co-founder, Climate Connect, delivered a talk in the session "Champions of Change: Founders' Series". Vinay Johar, CEO of R Chillies took over the stage to proceed with the Founders' League and began with sharing his story.
The speakers stated that entrepreneurship is about risk and reward. Sameer Guglani, co-founder Morpheus, added to the idea with his story that spanned across moments of career shifts, risks and rejection.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today