Entrepreneurs share their stories at Indian School of Business, Mohali
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
The second day of the Youth to Business Forum organised by AIESEC at the Indian School of Business, Mohali witnessed a host of speakers motivating the youngsters.
Shashank Mehta, Co-founder, Climate Connect, delivered a talk in the session "Champions of Change: Founders' Series". Vinay Johar, CEO of R Chillies took over the stage to proceed with the Founders' League and began with sharing his story.
The speakers stated that entrepreneurship is about risk and reward. Sameer Guglani, co-founder Morpheus, added to the idea with his story that spanned across moments of career shifts, risks and rejection.