EPFO seeks Aadhaar details from members
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
The Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has said it is in the process of collecting Aadhaar card details in respect of its provident fund and family pension members.
The retirement fund body has requested the subscribers to submit photocopies of "Aadhaar" card issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and other relevant documents, including bank passbook details of pensioners. The photocopies may be submitted directly to EPF Office or the pension paying bank branch, EPFO said in a release issued on Thursday.