Equifax picks up majority stake in Bangalore company
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
The US-based credit information services provider Equifax today said it has acquired a controlling stake in the Bangalore-based NettPositive for an undisclosed amount.
NettPositive provides high-velocity analytics and business intelligence solutions to the financial services, insurance, retail and telecom industries.
"NettPositive's operations and services will become part of Equifax," the US company said in a statement issued here.
The Atlanta-headquartered Equifax organises and assimilates data on over 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide.
"Integrating NettPositive's unique business intelligence capabilities and proven analytical software solutions will enable us to strengthen our in-country credit reporting capabilities, drive sustainable growth, and innovate into additional emerging markets," Equifax managing director for emerging markets Shahid Charania said.