Equifax picks up majority stake in Bangalore company
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
The US-based credit information services provider Equifax today said it has acquired a controlling stake in the Bangalore-based NettPositive for an undisclosed amount.
NettPositive provides high-velocity analytics and business intelligence solutions to the financial services, insurance, retail and telecom industries.
"NettPositive's operations and services will become part of Equifax," the US company said in a statement issued here.
The Atlanta-headquartered Equifax organises and assimilates data on over 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide.
"Integrating NettPositive's unique business intelligence capabilities and proven analytical software solutions will enable us to strengthen our in-country credit reporting capabilities, drive sustainable growth, and innovate into additional emerging markets," Equifax managing director for emerging markets Shahid Charania said.