Eros International, Sony Music tie-up for Go Goa Gone
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
Film production company Eros International recently announced a strategic tie-up with music label Sony Music Entertainment for the music of its forthcoming film Go Goa Gone. With this deal, the music of the film will be distributed under the co-branding of Sony Music and Eros Music labels. Sunil Lulla, Managing Director - Eros International Media Ltd said in a statement, "We are happy to partner Sony Music, an established player in the music domain for the soundtrack of Go Goa Gone, which is very upbeat, aptly suited to the film's genre. By joining hands, we hope to optimally exploit this highly anticipated title."
The music of the film, which stars Saif Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu, Vir Das, Anand Tiwari and Puja Gupta, has been composed by composer duo Sachin-Jigar for Go Goa Gone. Releasing on May 10, the zombie comedy is directed by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna D.K.