Eros Worldwide fixes floor price at Rs200/share for stake sale
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Polling stops in Pune booth due to faulty EVMs
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- âWe gave instant justice, todayâs youth canât stand up for their mothersâ
Eros Worldwide, a promoter entity of Eros International Media, today said it has fixed the floor price at Rs 200 per share to sell 2.8 per cent stake in the film distribution company, thereby aiming to raise up to Rs 51.47 crore.
In a BSE filing, Eros International Media said the floor price for the share sale shall be Rs 200.
Yesterday, Eros Worldwide had submitted notice of offer for sale of an aggregate of 25,73,710 equity shares of Rs 10 each of Eros International Media representing 2.8 per cent of the equity share capital by promoter through a sale on the separate window provided by the BSE and NSE.
The proposed sale would begin on the separate window of the stock exchanges on December 20, 2012 at 0915 hrs and close on the same day at 1530 hrs, the company had said.
Eros Worldwide held 54.15 per cent stake in the company, as on September 30, 2012. The entire promoter group of Eros International held 77.8 per cent of the company.
Other major shareholders include Eros Digital (23.64 per cent), Indus Capital Advisors (UK) (3.99 per cent) and IDFC Sterling Equity Fund (1.41 per cent). Shares of Eros International Media today closed at Rs 210.65 on the BSE, up 0.62 per cent from their previous close.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18