Esha Deol to wed in temple on June 29
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Esha Deol, the daughter of veteran actors Hema Malini and Dharmendra, will tie the knot with her fiance Bharat Takhtani on June 29 at a temple.
Esha has been dating Bandra-based businessman Bharat Takhtani for quite some time.
The ring ceremony, which took place at Hema's bungalow in Juhu on February 12, was a private affair and was attended by close family members and some friends.
"We are very happy and excited. The preparations have started. The wedding will take place on June 29 at a temple. We wanted to have the wedding in a temple," Hema Malini said.
The wedding it likely to be a private affair, while, the reception will take place on June 30 at a suburban five star hotel.
"The reception will take place on June 30 at a five star hotel. We just want best wishes and love from everyone," Hema said.
A lot of people from the film industry and politics are expected to grace the wedding reception.
It was post her last film 'Tell Me O Kkhuda', that Esha decided to settle down.