Esha Gupta dances to stay fit
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Esha Gupta believes that dancing is a liberating form of exercise.
The 'Raaz 3' star does not like following a strict work out regime despite being a fitness enthusiast.
She prefers to keep herself fit via dance. She dances approximately two hours a day, as a part of her daily exercise.
"Dance keeps me more energetic and flexible. I prefer it more than going to a gym on a daily basis. I am using dance to be healthy and maintain myself," she said.
Esha is also keen to learn various forms of dances.