Esha Gupta dances to stay fit
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
Actress Esha Gupta believes that dancing is a liberating form of exercise.
The 'Raaz 3' star does not like following a strict work out regime despite being a fitness enthusiast.
She prefers to keep herself fit via dance. She dances approximately two hours a day, as a part of her daily exercise.
"Dance keeps me more energetic and flexible. I prefer it more than going to a gym on a daily basis. I am using dance to be healthy and maintain myself," she said.
Esha is also keen to learn various forms of dances.
- SMEs bear brunt of factory slowdown
- In Barmer, Modi does not mention Jaswant or BJP candidate Sonaram
- Modi favours 2-3 industrialists: Rahul
- Priyanka is Rahul’s back-end manager, bridges gap between his team, old guard
- ASI launches free app on Delhi’s monuments
- Shatrughan Sinha hopes star status, ‘dabang Modi’ will silence critics