Esha Gupta dances to stay fit
- After slamming govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Modi at 7RCR
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at Centre, says MHA notification politically motivated
- Death toll climbs to 1412 as intense heat wave continues
- India wanted Bofors remark of President retracted: Swedish daily
- Extra-Constitutional authorities were really wielding power in UPA: PM
Actress Esha Gupta believes that dancing is a liberating form of exercise.
The 'Raaz 3' star does not like following a strict work out regime despite being a fitness enthusiast.
She prefers to keep herself fit via dance. She dances approximately two hours a day, as a part of her daily exercise.
"Dance keeps me more energetic and flexible. I prefer it more than going to a gym on a daily basis. I am using dance to be healthy and maintain myself," she said.
Esha is also keen to learn various forms of dances.