Esha Gupta dances to stay fit
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Actress Esha Gupta believes that dancing is a liberating form of exercise.
The 'Raaz 3' star does not like following a strict work out regime despite being a fitness enthusiast.
She prefers to keep herself fit via dance. She dances approximately two hours a day, as a part of her daily exercise.
"Dance keeps me more energetic and flexible. I prefer it more than going to a gym on a daily basis. I am using dance to be healthy and maintain myself," she said.
Esha is also keen to learn various forms of dances.