- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
There are now a multitude of coffee makers available in India. I recently purchased a very nifty, retro looking Espresso machine that has an old-style pressure gauge and toggle switches. One can now whip up a perfectly professional espresso shot, with the crema on top, within seconds at home.
If grinding your own beans and labouring over a stove is not your idea of fun, you can always pop into an international café recently opened with great fanfare in India. Just be warned that no self-respecting coffee snob would be caught dead in a Starbucks.