Estate agent commits suicide
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- Malaysian Airlines MH370 hunt: Search for plane to move deep into Indian Ocean
- Odisha: BJP gains on Modi name, Naveen may slip in his toughest fight
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
- Tonight in Delhi, an evening of style and class with Pietersen
Bhandup police have initiated investigations into the death of an estate agent, who allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his Bhandup residence on Monday. The deceased's first wife has made allegations of mental torture against his second wife.
Police said Omprakash Jaiswal (42), stayed with his second wife, Vaishali. Jaiswal reportedly hanged himself around 4 pm on Monday. "Jaiswal's first wife Surekha came to the police station and alleged that Vaishali was responsible for his suicide. She has claimed that she would frequently demand money from him. A probe is on," said Assistant Commissioner of Police (Bhandup division) Mahadeo Gundewadi.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city