Estate agent commits suicide
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Bhandup police have initiated investigations into the death of an estate agent, who allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his Bhandup residence on Monday. The deceased's first wife has made allegations of mental torture against his second wife.
Police said Omprakash Jaiswal (42), stayed with his second wife, Vaishali. Jaiswal reportedly hanged himself around 4 pm on Monday. "Jaiswal's first wife Surekha came to the police station and alleged that Vaishali was responsible for his suicide. She has claimed that she would frequently demand money from him. A probe is on," said Assistant Commissioner of Police (Bhandup division) Mahadeo Gundewadi.