Estate agent commits suicide
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Bhandup police have initiated investigations into the death of an estate agent, who allegedly committed suicide by hanging himself at his Bhandup residence on Monday. The deceased's first wife has made allegations of mental torture against his second wife.
Police said Omprakash Jaiswal (42), stayed with his second wife, Vaishali. Jaiswal reportedly hanged himself around 4 pm on Monday. "Jaiswal's first wife Surekha came to the police station and alleged that Vaishali was responsible for his suicide. She has claimed that she would frequently demand money from him. A probe is on," said Assistant Commissioner of Police (Bhandup division) Mahadeo Gundewadi.