Eva Longoria dating Ernesto Arguello
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Former Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria has finally confirmed she is dating entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello.
The 38-year-old actress met the Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist when he was cast in Ready For Love, the dating show she produced last year.
While they were friends first, Longoria has revealed their relationship recently turned romantic, reported People magazine.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," she said. While the couple were linked together almost immediately, Longoria said, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Meanwhile, friends are thrilled the pair have finally started dating. "Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background. Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. They're very much in love," a source said.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might