Eva Longoria dating Ernesto Arguello
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
Former Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria has finally confirmed she is dating entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello.
The 38-year-old actress met the Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist when he was cast in Ready For Love, the dating show she produced last year.
While they were friends first, Longoria has revealed their relationship recently turned romantic, reported People magazine.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," she said. While the couple were linked together almost immediately, Longoria said, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Meanwhile, friends are thrilled the pair have finally started dating. "Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background. Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. They're very much in love," a source said.
Longoria, who was previously married to Tony Parker, has been single since splitting from NFL star Mark Sanchez last year.