Eva Longoria dating Ernesto Arguello
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Former Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria has finally confirmed she is dating entrepreneur Ernesto Arguello.
The 38-year-old actress met the Miami-based entrepreneur and philanthropist when he was cast in Ready For Love, the dating show she produced last year.
While they were friends first, Longoria has revealed their relationship recently turned romantic, reported People magazine.
"I think that's why our relationship is so special - we truly started as friends," she said. While the couple were linked together almost immediately, Longoria said, "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!"
Meanwhile, friends are thrilled the pair have finally started dating. "Eva and Ernesto are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have the same religion and the same cultural background. Their friendship and their similar philanthropic interests laid the foundation for their new romance. They're very much in love," a source said.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly