Eva Longoria not ready for Television return
- Solar scam case: Kerala court orders FIR against CM Oommen Chandy
- Supreme Court recalls order appointing former judge Virendra Singh as UP Lokayukta
- Arunachal Governor cited ‘cow slaughter’ protest as one sign of law & order collapse in state
- BJP leader held for alleged cow slaughter in Madhya Pradesh, gets expelled from party
- Indian-American Muslims flay Government move against AMU, Jamia
Eva Longoria wants to return to TV eventually but is planning a long break after eight years on 'Desperate Housewives'.
Eva Longoria isn't ready to return to TV.
The 37-year-old actress is busier than ever since her eight-year stint on 'Desperate Housewives' came to an end and though she wants to go back to working on the small screen eventually, she is enjoying her break.
She said: "What I probably miss most about the show is the routine and the work. But I think I am busier now that the show is over.
"I would love to go back to TV. Not now, because I just got out after an eight-year relationship. So not in the immediate future, but in the long-run."
Eva - who played Gabrielle Solis on the show - admits the final day of filming was "horrible" for herself and her co-stars, who include Felicity Huffman, Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross.
She added in an interview with The Sun newspaper: "The last day was horrible. We were all excited to move on and close this chapter. But it was a big part of all our lives. The final scene was really emotional.
"We just sat there and talked, cried and laughed about all the moments."
- Does Masood's 'protective custody' reflect Pak army's new policy?
- Are we, the people of India, being used by terror?
- New political generation wants democratic socialism, and also economic security
- The Union budget needs to incentivise savings to rescue public sector banks.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph