Eva Longoria not ready for Television return
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Eva Longoria wants to return to TV eventually but is planning a long break after eight years on 'Desperate Housewives'.
Eva Longoria isn't ready to return to TV.
The 37-year-old actress is busier than ever since her eight-year stint on 'Desperate Housewives' came to an end and though she wants to go back to working on the small screen eventually, she is enjoying her break.
She said: "What I probably miss most about the show is the routine and the work. But I think I am busier now that the show is over.
"I would love to go back to TV. Not now, because I just got out after an eight-year relationship. So not in the immediate future, but in the long-run."
Eva - who played Gabrielle Solis on the show - admits the final day of filming was "horrible" for herself and her co-stars, who include Felicity Huffman, Teri Hatcher and Marcia Cross.
She added in an interview with The Sun newspaper: "The last day was horrible. We were all excited to move on and close this chapter. But it was a big part of all our lives. The final scene was really emotional.
"We just sat there and talked, cried and laughed about all the moments."
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase