Evan Rachel Wood welcomes baby boy
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Evan Rachel Wood and her actor husband Jamie Bell have welcomed a baby boy.
The 25-year-old actress' representative have confirmed the arrival of their "beautiful boy" but gave no other details, reported E! online.
"Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy. Parents and baby are all doing well," said the representative.
Rachel Wood rekindled her relationship with "Billy Elliot" star Bell, 27, in 2011, five years after they initially broke up.
The couple, who got matching tattoos of their initials soon after they first met, wed in October 2012 and announced they were expecting their first child in January 2013.
"Its a boy!! Song of the day 'beautiful boy' by John Lennon," Wood later tweeted.
Bell wrote, "Wow! What a day. Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally and peacefully. You did it!"