Evan Rachel Wood welcomes baby boy
- Omar on Burhan Wani: He is the new 'icon' of disaffected community
- The worry: What Burhan Wani's death could give life to
- Kashmir: Amarnath Yatra suspended after Hizbul Mujahideen commander's death
- At least 5 women in 15 from Kerala missing, feared to be with ISIS
- The engagements PM Modi has in Durban today
Actress Evan Rachel Wood and her actor husband Jamie Bell have welcomed a baby boy.
The 25-year-old actress' representative have confirmed the arrival of their "beautiful boy" but gave no other details, reported E! online.
"Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy. Parents and baby are all doing well," said the representative.
Rachel Wood rekindled her relationship with "Billy Elliot" star Bell, 27, in 2011, five years after they initially broke up.
The couple, who got matching tattoos of their initials soon after they first met, wed in October 2012 and announced they were expecting their first child in January 2013.
"Its a boy!! Song of the day 'beautiful boy' by John Lennon," Wood later tweeted.
- Let’s celebrate Madras HC verdict on Perumal Murugan. But do we need the court to allow us to tell stories?
- Sabri’s killing gives a measure of how Pakistan has allowed the city to drift
- Diplomacy’s lexicon sets store by discreetness and politesse, which cannot be derided as yachna or begging
- For Jagjivan Ram the panacea for social ills lay in integration, not confrontation
- A note for Mr Prakash Javadekar
- Brexit vote shows democracy can defeat itself