Evan Rachel Wood welcomes baby boy
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
Actress Evan Rachel Wood and her actor husband Jamie Bell have welcomed a baby boy.
The 25-year-old actress' representative have confirmed the arrival of their "beautiful boy" but gave no other details, reported E! online.
"Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy. Parents and baby are all doing well," said the representative.
Rachel Wood rekindled her relationship with "Billy Elliot" star Bell, 27, in 2011, five years after they initially broke up.
The couple, who got matching tattoos of their initials soon after they first met, wed in October 2012 and announced they were expecting their first child in January 2013.
"Its a boy!! Song of the day 'beautiful boy' by John Lennon," Wood later tweeted.
Bell wrote, "Wow! What a day. Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally and peacefully. You did it!"