Evan Rachel Wood welcomes baby boy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Evan Rachel Wood and her actor husband Jamie Bell have welcomed a baby boy.
The 25-year-old actress' representative have confirmed the arrival of their "beautiful boy" but gave no other details, reported E! online.
"Evan Rachel Wood and her husband Jamie Bell are parents to a beautiful boy. Parents and baby are all doing well," said the representative.
Rachel Wood rekindled her relationship with "Billy Elliot" star Bell, 27, in 2011, five years after they initially broke up.
The couple, who got matching tattoos of their initials soon after they first met, wed in October 2012 and announced they were expecting their first child in January 2013.
"Its a boy!! Song of the day 'beautiful boy' by John Lennon," Wood later tweeted.
Bell wrote, "Wow! What a day. Evan you are my warrior! You never cease to amaze. Thank you for birthing our son so naturally and peacefully. You did it!"