I am fit and fine, absolutely fantastic, says Hrithik Roshan at Krrish 3 trailer launch
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- India does not need a govt that makes Hindus fight Muslims: Rahul
- Giriraj Singh defiant despite FIR, says he stands by his 'Modi critics must go to Pak' remarks
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Uma Bharti says Robert Vadra will be in jail if NDA comes to power
Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan has bounced back after his brain surgery and is readying for the release of his superhero film Krrish 3.
"I am fit and fine... I am absolutely fantastic. Even with the hole in my brain... my spirit is intact. I thank all my fans for love and support. It (surgery) has reaffirmed few values. There is nothing better in this world than a man's will," Hrithik Roshan told reporters here at the trailer launch of Krissh 3.
"Today, I am here because of one man's vision and that is my father. He is an example of courage," he said.
Hrithik Roshan was suffering from Subdural Hematoma caused in
the brain as a result of the head injury. He successfully underwent a brain surgery to remove a two-month-old clot at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical in Khar last month. The actor was performing stunts for his film 'Bang Bang' two months ago and suffered an injury on his head.
He even got teary eyed speaking about the illness and hugged his father at the event.
Rakesh Roshan went on to say that there are two superheroes in his house - son Hrithik and daughter Sunaina, who was suffering from cancer.
Sunaina was present during the trailer launch and got quite emotional while talking about her younger brother.
"It is his small things. Gestures that he does like a hug, smile that makes me happy. Seeing him happy I am happy," she said.
While Hrithik said, its his sister's smile that adds spark to his life.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota