Everyone made fun of me after affair: Kristen Stewart
- Nepal Earthquake: Rains, fresh tremors hamper rescue works, toll tops 2,500
- Nepal earthquake: 22 climbers dead in avalanche on Mt Everest
- Nepal Earthquake: Air services resumed to Kathmandu
- NDRF rescue team begins sifting through rubble in Nepal
- Heavy rains likely in quake-hit Nepal, warns Indian Meteorological Dept
Actress Kristen Stewart says she felt as if everyone was making fun of her each time she stepped into a room because of her cheating scandal.
The 22-year-old is still bearing the aftermath of being caught in a very public cheating scandal with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders while she was dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, reported Hollywood Life.
"I feel like I'm in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me. Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it's fine. I'm not that person. I don't think I'm very approachable," she said.
Despite Stewart feeling awkward about what some people think of her, she knows she's got a job to do.