Everyone made fun of me after affair: Kristen Stewart
- Handwara protests: One arrested, manhunt launched to nab the second
- Armed men attack Chhattisgarh church, set afire Bible, thrash pastor
- ‘Drought selfie’ to ‘water for breweries’, Pankaja Munde leaves BJP red-faced
- Global economy grim, worrisome; countries aspiring for 1-2% growth: Jaitley
- A mockery of both science and sensibility: What's wrong with the tiger numbers
Actress Kristen Stewart says she felt as if everyone was making fun of her each time she stepped into a room because of her cheating scandal.
The 22-year-old is still bearing the aftermath of being caught in a very public cheating scandal with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders while she was dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, reported Hollywood Life.
"I feel like I'm in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me. Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it's fine. I'm not that person. I don't think I'm very approachable," she said.
- With sugar industry and politics twined, drought a manmade disaster in Maharashtra
- After the Kollam temple tragedy, reasoned debate has been given a go by
- Bangladesh: Another blogger down
- Raja-Mandala: India, OIC and the Kashmir charade
- Ajit Doval apprising SC judges on national security weakens democracy
- India has not matched Ambedkar’s poignant urgency for swift action against social apartheid