Everyone made fun of me after affair: Kristen Stewart
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police on Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Bismillah Khan's family says no to propose Narendra Modi's candidature in Varanasi
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
Actress Kristen Stewart says she felt as if everyone was making fun of her each time she stepped into a room because of her cheating scandal.
The 22-year-old is still bearing the aftermath of being caught in a very public cheating scandal with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders while she was dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, reported Hollywood Life.
"I feel like I'm in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me. Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it's fine. I'm not that person. I don't think I'm very approachable," she said.
Despite Stewart feeling awkward about what some people think of her, she knows she's got a job to do.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota