Everyone made fun of me after affair: Kristen Stewart
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
Actress Kristen Stewart says she felt as if everyone was making fun of her each time she stepped into a room because of her cheating scandal.
The 22-year-old is still bearing the aftermath of being caught in a very public cheating scandal with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders while she was dating "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson, reported Hollywood Life.
"I feel like I'm in the sixth grade, and everyone in the room is laughing at me. Some people can come into a room and say hello to everyone, and it's fine. I'm not that person. I don't think I'm very approachable," she said.
Despite Stewart feeling awkward about what some people think of her, she knows she's got a job to do.