Everything you need to know about Adarsh housing scam report
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Cabinet rejects report: The Adarsh Commission report, tabled in the legislative assembly on Friday, the last day of the winter session, has said that former chief minister Ashok Chavan gave permissions to the cooperative housing society as quid pro quo for two flats allotted to his relatives
Adarsh panel indicts former CMs, Maharashtra cabinet rejects report by Shubhangi Khapre
Instances of violation: Concurring almost entirely with a Comptroller and Auditor General report on the Adarsh housing society, the Adarsh judicial commission's report, which was laid before the legislature Friday, has ruled that the episode was a "shameless tale of blatant violations".
A shameless tale of blatant violations: Panel by Sandeep Ashar
Shameless tale of greed and nepotism: Adarsh' meant ideal or role model, but the facts in evidence reflected greed, nepotism and favourtism on the part of some people who were, in some way, associated with Adarsh Cooperative Housing Society (CHS).
'How much land does a man need' by Express News Service
Quid pro quo favours: Adarsh probe commission has indicted seven people saying there was a quid pro quo for favours they granted. A look at the role some of them played.
'Politicians, officials who signed on dotted line, for a price' by Vivek Deshpande
Devyani Khobragade furnished false info: Adarsh probe panel has claimed that Devyani Khobragade, the Indian diplomat arrested in the US for alleged visa fraud and underpaying her help, furnished false information to own a flat in the cooperative housing society.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress