Everything you need to know about Adarsh housing scam report
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK lose Smith, McCullum after flying start against KXIP
Cabinet rejects report: The Adarsh Commission report, tabled in the legislative assembly on Friday, the last day of the winter session, has said that former chief minister Ashok Chavan gave permissions to the cooperative housing society as quid pro quo for two flats allotted to his relatives
Adarsh panel indicts former CMs, Maharashtra cabinet rejects report by Shubhangi Khapre
Instances of violation: Concurring almost entirely with a Comptroller and Auditor General report on the Adarsh housing society, the Adarsh judicial commission's report, which was laid before the legislature Friday, has ruled that the episode was a "shameless tale of blatant violations".
A shameless tale of blatant violations: Panel by Sandeep Ashar
Shameless tale of greed and nepotism: Adarsh' meant ideal or role model, but the facts in evidence reflected greed, nepotism and favourtism on the part of some people who were, in some way, associated with Adarsh Cooperative Housing Society (CHS).
'How much land does a man need' by Express News Service
Quid pro quo favours: Adarsh probe commission has indicted seven people saying there was a quid pro quo for favours they granted. A look at the role some of them played.
'Politicians, officials who signed on dotted line, for a price' by Vivek Deshpande
Devyani Khobragade furnished false info: Adarsh probe panel has claimed that Devyani Khobragade, the Indian diplomat arrested in the US for alleged visa fraud and underpaying her help, furnished false information to own a flat in the cooperative housing society.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer