Eve-teasers not to get driving licence, passport in MP
- Pravin Togadia under fire over hate-speech, RSS says comments fabricated
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- Supreme Court issues notice to Goa Police, agrees to hear Tejpal's bail plea in sexual assault case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP blocked Telangana Bill in Parliament, says Rahul Gandhi
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has said those indulging in eve-teasing will not get driving licence, passport and other government facilities.
The step is being taken to control eve-teasing in the state, Chouhan said during a function at the Gwalior trade fair last evening.
Those found involved in eve-teasing would not be given driving licence, passport and character certificate, he said.
A database of eve-teasers and those indulging in similar offences would be prepared and appropriate action would be taken against them, he said.
A toll-free telephone number for registering complaints about eve-teasing and misbehaviour would also become operational soon, the chief minister said.
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota