Eve-teasing victim gets ‘death threats’ from Trinamool leader
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
A woman, who was allegedly teased by some Trinamool Congress workers in Barasat on Friday night that led to the arrest of one person, has now told the police that local Trinamool supporters are threatening her to withdraw the complaint.
The woman has named Bakibullah Mollah, a local Trinamool worker, and his two supporters for threatening to kill her if she did not withdraw the complaint.
- True patriotism requires you to be able to say I am ashamed of my country in certain respects
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?