Eve-teasing victim gets ‘death threats’ from Trinamool leader
- PM Modi assures CJI of govt support in increasing judge strength
- Man detained at Mumbai airport for trying to strangulate Kanhaiya Kumar
- Vijay Mallya's passport revoked, confirms External Affairs Ministry
- CISF deployed 24x7 at Ramdev's food park in Haridwar
- AMU clash: One student killed, proctor office, vehicles torched
A woman, who was allegedly teased by some Trinamool Congress workers in Barasat on Friday night that led to the arrest of one person, has now told the police that local Trinamool supporters are threatening her to withdraw the complaint.
The woman has named Bakibullah Mollah, a local Trinamool worker, and his two supporters for threatening to kill her if she did not withdraw the complaint.
- Relieve the president of the thankless task of putting his signature to the proclamation
- Is Handwara the beginning of another scorching summer of discontent in the Valley?
- Maharashtra has not spent less on irrigation. The real problem is its high cost
- Kipling’s Burma and Myanmar’s Kipling
- Next Door Nepal -- China is welcome, India is not
- This govt has men, women ready to shoot to kill even without orders