Ex-ACP Pathan held for rioting
- Uri was clear case of cross-border terrorism, back India's right to self-defence: White House
- Show courage, open path against India, let us loose: JeM chief to Pak govt
- 'Somebody must control him': AK Antony on Manohar Parrikar's surgical strike comments
- Statewide hartal in Kerala today after murder of BJP worker in Kannur
- Saeed's remarks on US: Won't dignify a terrorist's comments, says State Dept
Deonar Police arrested retired assistant commissioner of police (ACP) Shamsher Khan Pathan and 15 others on Friday for rioting and obstructing a public servant from performing his duty.
They said Govardhan Parishad members were taking medically unfit goats to their centre in Mulund (east) at around 8.30 pm on Monday when Pathan and supporters stopped them.
- Even if Hillary wins, restoring faith will be a tough ask
- Getting a teen to study also involves mines, surgical strikes
- In the age of copy & paste, plagiarism is rarely regarded as serious issue
- Calls to ‘nationalise’ Indian Muslims come from a misreading of Indian Islam
- HIV Bill offers steps to end discrimination & ensure equality for affected groups
- Compensation to Dadri lynching accused family has turned principle of justice on its head