Ex-ACP Pathan held for rioting
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Deonar Police arrested retired assistant commissioner of police (ACP) Shamsher Khan Pathan and 15 others on Friday for rioting and obstructing a public servant from performing his duty.
They said Govardhan Parishad members were taking medically unfit goats to their centre in Mulund (east) at around 8.30 pm on Monday when Pathan and supporters stopped them.
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU