Excise Dept spoils party, tells liquor vends not to lower prices
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
The Excise Department has even asked the erring liquor vend licensees to deposit 100 per cent of the licence fee by February-end. The licensees have been delaying the payment of the fee.
As a warning to the licensees, the Excise Department had even closed 13 vends for an interim period only to be allowed to open later on a condition that the licence fee would be deposited with the department.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today