Excited to work on my first romantic film 'Veda': Onir
- Parliament LIVE: Snooping on Rahul not right, says Congress; 'Asking for facts is not snooping'
- Waste paper to phone use: Govt revives checklist against leaks
- 14 booked for church vandalism in Haryana, cross replaced with Hanuman idol
- Pakistan: Protesters hit the streets after blasts near Lahore churches leave 15 dead
- No arrests in Bengal nun ‘rape’, church attack, local Christians nervous
"My film won the National Award but had no place on TV. Censorship in India is highly questionable. We are an adult society and so adult content should be allowed on television in certain time slot. Today children are anyway exposed to so much more. We have to talk about it. You can have such films slotted after 9 pm at night. Before that you can have U/A films. So I feel there is a lack of wanting to grow up," he said.