Exclusion from NSE on demerger of non-IT biz, says Wipro
- NIA Dy SP Mohammed Tanzil shot dead, agency says attack was planned
- Kolkata flyover collapse: How red flags raised over contractor, project were ignored
- Secured release of 4 Indians from Syria: Sushma Swaraj
- Gujarat riots: Closing the door on 2002
- Omar Abdullah: Look forward to PDP MLAs saying 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' after swearing-in
* Wipro said in November it would fold all of its non-IT businesses into a new company and focus exclusively on information technology.
* Wipro also said it expects restoration of the stock into the NSE index upon completion of the split in the next few months.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro
- Dazzle of '7.5% GDP growth' shouldn't blind us to reality
- The hope, faith PM Modi inspired in 2014 speeches is fading
- T20: Once scorned by purists, can now be a thing of real beauty
- Article 356: Federalism, democracy twin pillars which have to be honoured
- Inside Track: Amit Shah, an admirer of Indira Gandhi?
- Military alignments with US, without open debate, may foreclose India’s options