Exclusion from NSE on demerger of non-IT biz, says Wipro
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- Nine-phase Lok Sabha polls begin on April 7, counting on May 16
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
* Wipro said in November it would fold all of its non-IT businesses into a new company and focus exclusively on information technology.
* Wipro also said it expects restoration of the stock into the NSE index upon completion of the split in the next few months.
Stocks More on Wipro
Company INFO More on Wipro
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan