Ex-DMK MP Kuppusamy dies at 86
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Former member of Parliament from the DMK and party's trade union leader S Kuppusamy died here on Friday, party sources said. Kuppusamy (86) was not keeping well for sometime, the sources said. The DMK high command announced three-day mourning and postponement of various party-related activities.
The former MP from north Chennai, Kuppusamy was leader of the trade union wing of the DMK, Labour Progressive Front. Kuppusamy, who had been elected to the Lok Sabha thrice, is survived by wife and two sons, the sources said.