Execution of rapists in public, ‘sober’ dress for girls: Clerics
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
Execution of rapists in full public glare, abolition of co-education and "sober and dignified" dress for girls are among the 11 suggestions made by Jamaat-e-Islami Hind to Justice (retd) J S Verma Committee on ensuring safety and security to women.
In a statement, JIH said it welcomed the government's decision to set up committees to review the present anti-rape law and find out measures to make the society safe for the women against the backdrop of the gangrape of a 23-year-old in Delhi.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today