Ex-JD(U) minister named in killing of village chief in Bihar
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
A case has been registered against four persons, including a former ruling JD(U) minister, in the killing of Ichri gram panchayat chief in Bhojpur district. FIR has been lodged with Ayar police station against ex-minister Bhagwan Singh Kushwaha, a former mukhiya Nathuni Yadav and his two sons, Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) Shahabad Ajitabh Kumar said.
The FIR was registered on the statement of the deceased's father Gupteshwar Singh, the DIG said adding the ex-minister has been named a conspirator in the case.No arrest has been made so far, the DIG said adding the reason behind the killing was yet not known. Mukhiya Binod Singh was shot dead by unidentifiedassailants last night at Ichri village in Jagdishpur sub-division when he was returning home.