EX-MPís son found dead, cops suspect suicide
- Elections 2014 Live: Sonia Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal cast their votes in third phase of LS polls
- Modi tukde tukde kar dega... ladaa dega, says Rahul
- Congress not aggressive enough, says Sharad Pawar
- NSCN (IM) takes over Manipur booths, loads EVMs with votes
- Two CRPF jawans killed in Bihar before start of polling
Siddhant Mohol (31), son of former MP Ashok Mohol, was found dead at their house in Navi Peth on Thursday afternoon. Police suspect Mohol committed suicide by stabbing himself in the chest.
Vishrambag police said Mohol's driver Pradip Borge and another staffer Raju Shinde saw an injured Siddharth and rushed him to a private hospital nearby where he was declared dead on arrival.
Arjun Sakunde, senior inspector with the Vishrambaug police station, said, "The family members have told us that Siddharth was suffering from certain psychological problems. He was under medical treatment for his condition."
Police said Ashok Mohol had gone to Mumbai for some work. His wife and younger son Ajinkya were home. "In the afternoon, he suddenly took out a knife and injured himself in the chest," Sakunde added.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi