Launchpad: Nokia Lumia 920
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Nokia Lumia 920
The 'Pureview Lumia' phone is here at last. After several delays, Nokia launched its Windows Phone 8 devices in India last week. The best of these phones is Lumia 920, which has a 4.5-inch display and 32 GB internal memory. The best feature of this phone is its 8.7-megapixel Pureview camera, which can stabilise images and videos. Lumia 820, priced at Rs 27,559, is a 4.3-inch phone with 8 GB internal memory and support for microSD cards up to 32 GB. The Lumia 620 is the cheapest Windows Phone 8 device (will cost around Rs 15,000) and is expected to launch in February. It has a 3.8-inch display and a 5-megapixel camera. These phones support wireless charging and the accessory for that will be available next month. The cost of the accessory will be announced at its launch.
Lenovo's A2107 is a 7-inch tablet (1024 x 600 pixels) that runs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich and is powered by a 1 GHz processor. The light-weight tablet (400 g) comes with a matte cover to prevent slips and has an internal roll cage for protection against damage when dropped. Other specifications include 1GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and two-megapixel rear camera. Lenovo claims it has a battery life of up to 8 hours.
Intex IT-Mega BT29
Intex announced its first Bluetooth-enabled soundbar IT-Mega BT29. The soundbar can be wall-mounted or placed beneath your TV. It offers a surround sound effect with a power output of 50W. Users can play tracks from a distance of up to 10 metres using mobile phones and tablets. IT-Mega BT29 is equipped with USB and aux-in ports, which can be used to play music.
- Woman murdered, body found in trunk
- Identity politics
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express