Experts mull importance of evolving medical care
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- John Kerry refuses to comment on Narendra Modi visa issue
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
- Show us the money, Supreme Court says, refuses bail to Subrata Roy
Pain management and critical care was discussed at a conference organised by the Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care at Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH), Sector 32. The 13th Annual Conference of North Zone of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists concluded on Sunday.
Faculty from Asian countries included Dr Arshad Taqi and Dr Asia Taqi from Pakistan, Dr Neeraj from Doha and Dr Manpreet Dhillon from Canada. Taqi delivered a lecture on `e-learning in anaesthesia'.
The three-day conference was inaugurated by Prof Yogesh Chawla, Director of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. He emphasised the importance of continuous learning in the field of medicine for delivery of quality patient care. The organising secretary-cum-chairperson of the conference, Over 450 delegates attended the seminar.