Express 5: The right terms in a judgment and the wrong accused in a probe
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
1. LEGAL GROUND: Excerpts from Ahmedabad metropolitan magistrate B J Ganatra's order rejecting Zakia Jafri's petition challenging the clean chit given by a special investigation team to Narendra Modi and others in the Gulberg Society killings.
2. WRONG PEOPLE: Six years after the murder of RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) has concluded that the Madhya Pradesh Police arrested the wrong people, including Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur.
Rahul Tripathi reports how the NIA is set to drop case against Sadhvi Pragya, others arrested by MP Police
3. AT LOGGERHEADS: A Rs 200-crore scam at the Siliguri Jalpaiguri Development Authority has been overshadowed by tussle the accused IAS officer and an IPS officer who arrested him. Madhuparna Das has the details in Bengal scam probe becomes IAS vs IPS showdown
4. SHORTCUT PHENOMENON: Where are we faltering as a country, and where does the Aam Aadmi Party phenomenon fit in? Is the emergence of the AAP a democratic revolution that will bring more probity and prosperity, or is it a phenomenon that will soon wither away? Deepak Pental examines in Taking the shortcut to change
5. OFFLINE INTERNET: Do you really need data to access Facebook and Twitter? Mobile application provider U2opia uses a signalling technology called unstructured supplementary service data to let basic and feature phone users access Internet services.
Twitter, Facebook can go offline, U2opia shows you how by Nandagopal Rajan
- JNU students’ union says Modi no ‘messiah of good governance’
- BJP’s mouthpiece brings out special issue on Congress ‘scams’ since Nehru
- Modi a liar and a fraud: Mulayam
- Pak won’t dare attack jawans after Modi becomes PM: Shah
- In SC today, Bengal’s chit fund account
- TMC-Oppn trade barbs over Ponzi schemes