- Day after Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi, Amit Shah condemns politics over surgical strikes
- Prohibition to stay in Bihar: SC stays Patna HC judgment setting aside liquor ban
- US says does not support declaring Pakistan a 'terrorist state'
- Talk on stage at Parrikar event: 200 killed, atom bomb vs atom bomb
- Hurricane Matthew: Haiti death toll rises to 339, deadly storm hits Florida
Name: Aditi (36) and Malav Joshi (40)
Resides in Mumbai
Aditi is a Senior Manager HR in an MNC, Malav is middle management cadre in an it co
Net monthly income combine
Status & goals
The main aim for this plan is to assess whether it is feasible for Aditi to quit her job without compromising on their lifestyle or goals. Their son, Soham is studying in an international school so the expenses are on the higher side, besides they love to travel which they do not want to discontinue. They live in their ancestral house in Mumbai's suburb with Soham (7) and Malav's mother Sneha Joshi (69).
A comprehensive financial plan securing all goals — child's education, daughter's marriage, retirement, international vacation, investment and insurance planning.
Net monthly surplus
Property (Current Value) : R40 lakh
EPF (Aditi) : R8 lakh
EPF (Malav) : R15 lakh
PPF (Combined) : R10 lakh
Fixed Deposits : R4 lakh
Stocks : R50 lakh
Mutual Funds : R25 lakh
Savings accounts : R90,000
Emergency fund: The Joshi's have R4.90 lakh in savings account and FD's which is a substantial amount of liquidity.
Health Insurance: Aditi's employment benefit provides R5 lakh cover for her and Soham, Malav's employer benefit includes R5 lakh cover for him and his mother. For his mother a premium of R1,000 per annum is deducted by his employer from his salary. The health insurance is slightly on the lower side. With health expenses going up, the existing amount looks insufficient, especially for Malav's mother.
insurance: They have taken a very good decision to go in for bigger amounts of insurance through term plans. Though there are endowment policies which are low on returns, they have no major negative impact on any goals or the cash flow. Malav has a cover of R1.18 crore while Aditi is covered for R35 lakh.
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness