- Hidden in Assam mandate: The return of Prafulla Kumar Mahanta, his AGP
- Assam LIVE: No Gogoi 4.0 as BJP alliance finally looks east
- Kerala LIVE: It's an LDF wave in Kerala, BJP set to open account
- West Bengal LIVE: Trinamool set to storm Bengal assembly with massive lead, Left way behind
- Tamil Nadu LIVE: Amma breaks tradition, gets to stay in power
Name: Aditi (36) and Malav Joshi (40)
Resides in Mumbai
Aditi is a Senior Manager HR in an MNC, Malav is middle management cadre in an it co
Net monthly income combine
Status & goals
The main aim for this plan is to assess whether it is feasible for Aditi to quit her job without compromising on their lifestyle or goals. Their son, Soham is studying in an international school so the expenses are on the higher side, besides they love to travel which they do not want to discontinue. They live in their ancestral house in Mumbai's suburb with Soham (7) and Malav's mother Sneha Joshi (69).
A comprehensive financial plan securing all goals — child's education, daughter's marriage, retirement, international vacation, investment and insurance planning.
Net monthly surplus
Property (Current Value) : R40 lakh
EPF (Aditi) : R8 lakh
EPF (Malav) : R15 lakh
PPF (Combined) : R10 lakh
Fixed Deposits : R4 lakh
Stocks : R50 lakh
Mutual Funds : R25 lakh
Savings accounts : R90,000
Emergency fund: The Joshi's have R4.90 lakh in savings account and FD's which is a substantial amount of liquidity.
Health Insurance: Aditi's employment benefit provides R5 lakh cover for her and Soham, Malav's employer benefit includes R5 lakh cover for him and his mother. For his mother a premium of R1,000 per annum is deducted by his employer from his salary. The health insurance is slightly on the lower side. With health expenses going up, the existing amount looks insufficient, especially for Malav's mother.
insurance: They have taken a very good decision to go in for bigger amounts of insurance through term plans. Though there are endowment policies which are low on returns, they have no major negative impact on any goals or the cash flow. Malav has a cover of R1.18 crore while Aditi is covered for R35 lakh.
- Create five large, structurally unconstrained govt-promoted banks
- Judges can, and have, crossed the line for a good cause
- Assembly results are unlikely to mark a critical change in Tamil Nadu’s bipolar contest
- Who belongs to the House, who doesn’t
- Some good news from the studios, some of them may have piped down
- Burying Karkare: I cannot let these forces go unchallenged