Express Exclusive: Realty giants Jaypee, Unitech and DLF in web of firms linked to Mayawati's brother
- In Arunachal, Narendra Modi warns China against âexpansionistâ plans
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- On false cases, donât discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Pakistani prisoner found hanging in Jammu jail
Sankalp is registered at an address in Babar Lane in the Bengali Market area of central Delhi. Next door is a hotel called Check Inn, also owned by Misra. In disclosures to the Registrar of Companies relating to his Vijay Fincon Consultants, Misra says he has "substantial interest" in a company called Experience Project Ltd, owned by Anand Kumar and his wife Vichieter Lata.
What mayawati, others said
At a press conference last week, called to respond to a questionnaire from The Indian Express, Mayawati said her brother had no links with real estate companies. "Any claims regarding that are also baseless and without facts," she claimed, and said there was nothing wrong in his businesses.
Said he would not respond to questions from The Indian Express.
S C Misra
Said his son Kapil "has every right to do legitimate business".
Rs 5.5 crore was invested in Carnoustie during a joint venture between Omkar and Unitech, which was called off in 2010.
Unitech was not allotted any land, project or FSI/land rights by the BSP government. All our investments are fully disclosed and in compliance with laws.
We made a small investment of Rs 6 crore in Carnoustie, which has been disclosed in our annual accounts of FY 2011-'12.
Did not get any favours from BSP government. Other than acquiring a company called SDS Developers Pvt Ltd, we don't have any business association with SDS group. We invested in Ibonshourne Ltd in compliance with RBI guidelines. No business association with Mr Anand Kumar or Mr S C Misra.
Carnoustie Group (interests in realty, hospitality, security, consultancy etc.)
has investments of Rs 620 cr from firms such as DLF (Rs 6 crore), Unitech
(Rs 335 crore), who paid Rs-1,490 premium for class B shares
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Singhal: Hindus should have at least 5 children
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- On false cases, don’t discriminate between Muslims and others: Purohit writes to Shinde
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers | The Indian Express