Express LOL: The funniest 'Dhoom 3' review online
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
When you watch a Dhoom film, you expect girls, (quests for) glory and guns. After all, you can't spell 'Dishoom' without 'Dhoom'. Dhoom 3 delivered all of these in spades, but omitted an essential ingredient - entertainment value.
In this, the first in our series of funny reviews, our reporter interviewed different sections of a typical Dhoom 3 audience to figure out what they thought. Here's what they had to say:
Shaken by this experience, our reviewer next went in search of a celebrity to calm him down.
As Albert stormed away, our reviewer desperately needed some positivity. Luckily, he found it:
Muttering under his breath that the Dhoom Bhakt should replace the first part of his name with 'Kam', our reviewer went in search of his last guest:
Ah well, we hope you enjoyed the movie despite its idiosyncrasies. Look on the bright side - the next assault on your mind and senses (AKA Dhoom 4) won't be around for at least 2 years.
by Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventures
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express