Express LOL: The funniest Sholay 3D review online!
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
It's that time of the year again. When people re-release classics and add suffixes like '3D' and 'IS BACK' and think it's going to make people watch the movie in a theatre. Nevertheless, Sholay is a cut above every other film which has got this treatment, and our reporter did find various people who caught Sholay 3D in the city yesterday. Excerpts from their conversations:
Realising that even making fun of RGV was detrimental to his sanity, our reporter saw a familiar face on the other side of the theatre lobby and hastily made his escape.
Talk about putting your foot (and your hand) in your mouth. Embarrassed, our reporter excused himself to meet someone slightly younger than these Bollywood veterans.
All the reporter could think of was this: Wow. Thakur when through all the trouble of hiring two goons when all he could have done is buy himself an iPod to defeat Gabbar.
Our reporter tried to explain how Sholay is exactly that, but with horses and widows, but was met with a deaf ear (and the hearing aid didn't help much either). Ah well, we suppose some things never change.
Prthvir and Antara for Laugh Out Loud Ventures